2016 Garden & Home Tour
Please join us for the McKinney Garden Club Decades In Bloom Garden and Home Tour!
The tour is Saturday, June 11th from 10am to 4pm.
This club has been working to beautify our community for 86 years as the McKinney Garden Club was founded in 1930!
This tour is the club’s major fundraiser and it is held every two years. Proceeds from the tour are used to fund beautification projects and scholarships for local students. For this year’s tour we have seven beautiful homes and gardens. Five are in Historic McKinney and two are in the Hidden Forest Area of Eldorado. Each home is truly unique and all have beautiful gardens for you to enjoy! What a delightful way to enjoy a Saturday and show your support.
Tour tickets cost $20 and can be purchased at the following locations:
- Calloway’s Nursery on 121 and Eldorado Parkway, McKinney, TX
- Diggin’it on 507 Tennessee St, McKinney, TX
- Little Red Hen on the Downtown Square of McKinney, TX
- Patina Green on the Downtown Square of McKinney, TX
- Plum Creek Primitives on the Downtown Square of McKinney, TX
- McKinney Convention & Visitors Bureau at 200 W. Virginia St, McKinney, TX
- Shades of Green on 7401 Coit Road, Frisco, TX
- Market Street on Eldorado Parkway, McKinney, TX
Purchase your tickets online
“Decades In Bloom Garden Party”
Friday, June 10, 2016
7:00 Pm – 9:00Pm
804 Tucker Street, McKinney TX
Music, Cocktails & Hors d’oeuvres